Ajax Netwerk
donderdag 23 maart 2017 - 17:27                      favorieten | nieuwsbrief | RSS RSS
Ga naar de vorige topic Ga naar de volgende topic

Ajax Forums » English Ajax Forum » Nice Websites for Betting on the Eredivisie/Ajax

HR

Deze topic is open en bestaat uit 1 pagina: 1

HR

Snellejelle28
Ballenjongen

Vak: Geen Seizoen Club Card
Droomaankoop: -
Reg.: 26 januari 2017

He Guys I am from the Netherlands and I was wondering if there are any foreigners within this international community that know about some good foreign betting websites (preferably about Ajax) that I did not hear about. Thank you :)
HRHR
HR

Katerkopje
Zonnebril
Ballenjongen

Vak: Geen Seizoen Club Card
Droomaankoop: -
Reg.: 7 maart 2017

He Guys I am from the Netherlands and I was wondering if there are any foreigners within this international community that know about some good foreign betting websites (preferably about Ajax) that I did not hear about. Thank you :)
HR Hey Snellejelle28. thanks for your question. I am actually from Austria but a big Ajax fan and I gotta say that I do not know any foreign websites to read about the latest betting information other than you. The one that I use most of the time is actually a Dutch one: http://www.online-wedden-bookmakers.nl/notice.php. There you can find some information about injured players and so on, so you don't make any last minute betting mistakes and then of course you have your Unibets and so on, but most people know that one. Other than that I would just advise you to keep looking, or hopefully someone else may know more :)
HRHR

Deze topic is open en bestaat uit 1 pagina: 1

Ga naar de vorige topic Ga naar de volgende topic

Ajax Forums » A - Ajax » English Ajax Forum » Nice Websites for Betting on the Eredivisie/Ajax

HR

Bookmark and Share

HR
clubgevoel
HR