Ajax Netwerk
zondag 25 juni 2017 - 14:19                      favorieten | nieuwsbrief | RSS RSS
Ga naar de vorige topic Ga naar de volgende topic

Ajax Forums » English Ajax Forum » Does Ajax Need Guardiola For Improving Ajax's Total Football

HR

Deze topic is open en bestaat uit 1 pagina: 1

HR

BarcAjax
Ballenjongen

Vak: Geen Seizoen Club Card
Droomaankoop: -
Reg.: 15 januari 2013

Hey guys,
I am the fan of Barca and Ajax in Europe. I like the total football of Barca and Ajax. Everybody knows that Guardiola will go any club next year. So, do you think that Does Ajax need Guardiola ? I think yes. Because Ajax can be the biggest playing total football again. Why the club not offer to Guardiola ? Or Frank De Boer is enough for be the biggest in total football ?
HR
HR

Cavinsky
Veelbelovend talent

Uit: De Lier
Vak: 410
Droomaankoop: Christian Chivu
Reg.: 7 oktober 2003

No, lock
HR
HR

Ventola
Ballenjongen

Uit: Veliko Turnovo
Reg.: 21 december 2012

Who needs Guardiola when you've got Frank de Boer?!? B)
HR
HR

Mike1976
Regelmatige invaller

Vak: -
Droomaankoop: Rafael van der Vaart
Reg.: 14 december 2005

No, because we can't afford his salary. Besides that, there are these factors that would make his tenure as Ajax's coach useless imo:

- We don't have Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas etc;
- If we did, we wouldn't be able to keep players of that level for more than one or two years because we can't be in such an insane amount of debt without being thrown out of the Dutch league. They can earn more at at least 50 clubs in Europe alone, many of which are in more interesting competitions, also we wouldn't be in the luxury to turn down an offer of 15+ million euros for any of them. He would forever have to work with a very young squad, the best players of which leave when they are mostly 20-24 years old;

So he could never build a team like he did with Barcelona (or rather refined) and reap the rewards with it, which would make him an extremely expensive coach without any added value when compared with Frank de Boer. Among other things this coach would first need a cap on the number of foreigners each team is allowed to field and a strict financial fair play system to allow us to get closer to the big spenders in football.

Guardiola is a good coach, but Messi (especially), Xavi and Iniesta made him a dream coach for most teams. In reality you'd have to be a really poor coach to mess up that team and not win any prizes. If he takes over any of these big spender oil-billionaire clubs that happens to be struggling at the time he's going to find himself sacked months afterwards because he is missing the greatest skills that he has: the ability to field Lionel Messi and co.

Also why settle with the supposed prodigy when you've already got the Messiah himself onboard:

forumillustratie

[Dit bericht is veranderd door Mike1976 (op 16 januari 2013 02:25:21).]
HR
HR

MVB
Talent

Vak: 126
Reg.: 30 september 2008

Guardiola learnt his coaching skills from JC and some experience during his footballcareer. Frank de Boer knows the Ajax philosophy, so no we dont need him.
HR
HR

Dansk Boldspil Union
Lid 2de elftal

Uit: Montevideo
Vak: 125
Droomaankoop: Luis Suarez
Reg.: 8 september 2006

Michels = Cruijff = Ajax = Barcelona = Guardiola

Ajax has do to better in scouting youth players. Ajax has a lot of players who can do well at youth level but lack at the highest level.

And if Ajax has a few players with international top potential we can't keep them a very long time where FCB can offer them a super salary which can compete with the likes of the Premiership / Bundesliga.

Ajax cannot compete with the top salaries and cannot keep their top potential for a long time like FCB.

A Pep Guardialo cannot change that.
HR
HR

Mijn Mokums Paradijs
Icoon

Uit: Amsterdam
Vak: 422
Droomaankoop: Lionel Messi
Reg.: 9 september 2002

I want to see Guardiola win some prices and play good football, without Messi, Xavi and Iniesta. For example Frank Rijkaard: he won the Champions League with Barca, but he wasn't succesful at other clubs. Who tells me Guardiola is succesful at a club without world class players?
HR
HR

Mijn Mokums Paradijs
Icoon

Vak: 422
Reg.: 9 september 2002

Guardiola to FC Bayern.
HR
HR

BarcAjax
Ballenjongen

He will be in Bayern for next 3 years. This is good choice for him. But i'd like to see him in Ajax. Anyway..
HR
HR

muitter56
Talent
Winnaar Ajax Pool 2008/2009

Reg.: 21 juli 2002

Is he making anybody better i dont know by the looks of it he is going to be the coach from Bayern.
All his knowledge is coming from Cruyff
HR
HR

doctor van Gaal
Bankzitter

Uit: Schiedam
Droomaankoop: Clarence Seedorf
Reg.: 14 december 2010

Guardiola is tottaly overrated. We surely don't need him at Ajax.
HR
HR

Iceman
Vedette

Uit: Leiden
Droomaankoop: Jari Litmanen
Reg.: 10 augustus 2003

Lol, Guardiola.

You mean the guy that has purely profited from the work done by Cruyff, Ten Cate and Rijkaard? He hasn't done anything to achieve what Barca is right now, he just placed the right names on the right positions.

The guy that f*cked up the clubs biggest investment ever, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, because he doesnt know how to work with personalitys like Zlatan..

The guy who refuses the hand of Christina Ronaldo at some party? How very professional.

Guardiola is nothing, everything he won he has to thank Rijkaard and Ten Cate for. He will have a very hard time at Bayern, especially cause they have players with personality and attitude.

The only person better suited to manage Ajax then De Boer is mister Cruyff himself! If Cruyff doesnt do it, de Boer is the next best option

[Dit bericht is veranderd door Iceman (op 17 januari 2013 17:30:35).]
HR
HR

kalimyst
Lid 2de elftal

Vak: 126
Reg.: 4 juli 2006

What a bullshit, downplaying Guardiola like that. He was a great player in his days and is one of the most successful clubcoaches in history of football. Why is he so successful? Because he has the ability to understand and learn from Cruijff, he knows the club Barcelona from the in- and outside (also coach of Barca B ), plays an attacking style of football and above all, he ensures that his players are having fun and stay, even after so many titles, hungry at the pitch. Cruijff only shows you the path, you have to follow it yourself.

[Dit bericht is veranderd door kalimyst (op 18 januari 2013 16:35:21).]
HRHR
HR

Namens mijn vrouw
Talent

Reg.: 14 maart 2006

quote:HR
Iceman schreef:

The guy that f*cked up the clubs biggest investment ever, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, because he doesnt know how to work with personalitys like Zlatan..
HR
Wait a minute. That is Zlatan's side of the story. Imo, Zlatan wanted to be a (the) star player and couldn't deal with the fact that he had to play supportively in favor of the rest of the team and especially Messi. With Zlatan as a striker, Barcelona attacks were more likely to fail. That one big guy in the box wasn't making way for moving teammates. Don't get me wrong, Zlatan is the best central attacker in the world, but sometimes two styles of football just don't mix. It was a logical step to contract him, but when Guardiola was unable to make him change his style of play, it was just as logical to let him go again.
HR
HR

Iceman
Vedette

Uit: Leiden
Droomaankoop: Jari Litmanen
Reg.: 10 augustus 2003

Namens mijn vrouw schreef:

(...)

Wait a minute. That is Zlatan's side of the story. Imo, Zlatan wanted to be a (the) star player and couldn't deal with the fact that he had to play supportively in favor of the rest of the team and especially Messi. With Zlatan as a striker, Barcelona attacks were more likely to fail. That one big guy in the box wasn't making way for moving teammates. Don't get me wrong, Zlatan is the best central attacker in the world, but sometimes two styles of football just don't mix. It was a logical step to contract him, but when Guardiola was unable to make him change his style of play, it was just as logical to let him go again.
HR
Zlatan's story? Doesnt it prove enough that mr. Gardiola refuses the hand of Ronaldo at some sports-award event? It just says enough. And didnt they know all of what youve said when they made a bid on Zlatan? If you buy a wolf and put him with your chickens, dont complain he ate all of them, you know what i mean?

And by the way, you dont pay that amount of money for a player just to try and change his style of play, its too much of a risk. Is it so hard to admit that Guardiola just failed when talking about this particular case?
HR
HR

trajaxwell
Veelbelovend talent

Uit: Maastricht
Vak: -
Reg.: 9 januari 2003

Well we'll get some idea of Guardiola's capacities now the he is going to Bayern. With fewer resources (although still a star studded team, allbeit with players of a lower tier than at Barcelona) he will have to prove what he's worth. Bayern is notorious for it's difficult nature to manage, which is why it's known as 'FC Holywood'.
I'm curious how the combination of a spanish coach who is shy of the limelight and german ego's works out.
HR
HR

sam2oq
Ballenjongen

Droomaankoop: Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Reg.: 25 december 2012

BarcAjax schreef:

Hey guys,
I am the fan of Barca and Ajax in Europe. I like the total football of Barca and Ajax. Everybody knows that Guardiola will go any club next year. So, do you think that Does Ajax need Guardiola ? I think yes. Because Ajax can be the biggest playing total football again. Why the club not offer to Guardiola ? Or Frank De Boer is enough for be the biggest in total football ?
HR
I think Frank de Boer is fine atm. He looks like he'll be here for the next decade. He's doing fine also. I believe he is a better coach then overrated ones as Ancelotti, Mancini and Rafael Benitez. I think that by the time De Boer will leave Ajax will be one of the best clubs in Europe again
HR
HR

ara123
Zonnebril
Ballenjongen

Uit: Pakistan
Vak: None Season Club Card
Reg.: 26 januari 2013

many dutch legends are born from this club and it is one of the best known club i have ever seen to follow more on it http://sportymania.com/ :)
HR
HR

BarcAjax
Ballenjongen

Was total football developed by Ajax or Holland National Team ?
HR
HR

JeroenE
Internationale topspeler

Reg.: 17 september 2007

BarcAjax schreef:

Was total football developed by Ajax or Holland National Team ?
HR
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Football

;B
HR
HR

BarcAjax
Ballenjongen

Thanks JeroenE.
Then i want to ask new question. Are all the Dutch teams playing total football like Ajax especially PSV and Feyenord ? If yes, why PSV and Feyenord try to play like Ajax. They are rivals of the Ajax. And Don't you say '' You are playing like us against to us '' etc.
HR
HR

Dirk86
Veelbelovend talent

Droomaankoop: Adam Maher
Reg.: 29 mei 2011

BarcAjax schreef:

Thanks JeroenE.
Then i want to ask new question. Are all the Dutch teams playing total football like Ajax especially PSV and Feyenord ? If yes, why PSV and Feyenord try to play like Ajax. They are rivals of the Ajax. And Don't you say '' You are playing like us against to us '' etc.
HR
PSV usually play defensive, reactive football instead of attacking, pro-active football. Feyenoord plays 4-3-3 but with more emphasis on power, strength and mentality than on technical and positional ability. Even though Feyenoord are our biggest rivals, atleast they have a positive vison on football and its a club with character. It's very hard to have any kind of respect or admiration for PSV.
HR
HR

JC-14
Internationale topspeler

Reg.: 25 september 2009

Iceman schreef:

Lol, Guardiola.

You mean the guy that has purely profited from the work done by Cruyff, Ten Cate and Rijkaard? He hasn't done anything to achieve what Barca is right now, he just placed the right names on the right positions.

The guy who refuses the hand of Christina Ronaldo at some party? How very professional.

Guardiola is nothing, everything he won he has to thank Rijkaard and Ten Cate for. He will have a very hard time at Bayern, especially cause they have players with personality and attitude.

The only person better suited to manage Ajax then De Boer is mister Cruyff himself! If Cruyff doesnt do it, de Boer is the next best option
HR
The guy was coach of the best and most successful football team of all time. But he's nothing. Cause you say so. Alright...
HR
HR

Wheermolen FC
Vedette

Uit: Purmerend
Vak: 411
Droomaankoop: Rafael van der Vaart
Reg.: 17 april 2007

JC-14 schreef:

(...)

The guy was coach of the best and most successful football team of all time. But he's nothing. Cause you say so. Alright...
HR
Well He does have kind of a point and he doesn't at the same time (could be one of Cruyff himself :B ); We will have to see what Guardiola can do with Bayern( which is not at all Barca, but still a great team). I think it is weird that he can spend just 100mln on new players while having 11 great ones on the pitch.
So we will have to wait and see and take a neutral stance on him :)
HRHR

Deze topic is open en bestaat uit 1 pagina: 1

Ga naar de vorige topic Ga naar de volgende topic

Ajax Forums » A - Ajax » English Ajax Forum » Does Ajax Need Guardiola For Improving Ajax's Total Football

HR

Bookmark and Share

HR
clubgevoel
HR
HR

Gratis lid worden

HR

Battle tegen deze posters

HR

Pool-klassement pagina

HR

VoVo-klassement pagina

HR

Favoriete opstellingen

HR

Ajax Chatbox

Ga nu naar de chatbox om met andere fans van gedachten te wisselen over de club!

HR

Ajax Poll

Wie moet de nieuwe aanvoerder worden na het vertrek van Klaassen?

Schöne
Ziyech
Viergever
Huntelaar
Veltman
Een ander

HR

VoVo

Van de Ajax-fans denkt 9,1% dat Zweden wint van Frankrijk. Wat denk jij?

HR

Ideeënbus

We zijn op zoek naar jouw ideeën om Ajax Netwerk nog beter te maken.