Ajax Netwerk
zaterdag 25 oktober 2014 - 18:02                      favorieten | nieuwsbrief | RSS RSS
Ga naar de vorige topic Ga naar de volgende topic

Ajax Forums » English Ajax Forum » Ajax Club Card Number Help

HR

Deze topic is open en bestaat uit 1 pagina: 1

HR

mbb321
Zonnebril
Ballenjongen

Vak: Geen Seizoen Club Card
Droomaankoop: -
Reg.: 16 oktober 2012

Hello Ajax Fans!

I am an MCFC fan coming in peace to your forum.

I will be visiting your great city next week and wish to attend the Ajax vs MCFC game. As you know, to buy tickets for this game you need an Ajax Club Card number. I was wondering if there is an Ajax fan who cannot make the game who would be kind enough to let me use their club card number for this one game only? I will be arranging for my ticket to be posted to my hotel in Amsterdam for collection upon arrival. I am not a hooligan, and simply would like to watch the game at the stadium rather than on the TV in the city.

Please PM me if you can help me out. I already have an account set up on http://www.ajax.nl

Kind regards!
HR
HR

Trawlerboy
Ballenjongen

Uit: United Kingdom
Vak: No Season Club Card
Reg.: 30 januari 2012

no thanks :B

[Dit bericht is veranderd door Trawlerboy (op 16 oktober 2012 22:28:49).]
HR
HR

D-Tagz
Vedette

Uit: Lelystad
Droomaankoop: Gerard Deulofeu
Reg.: 13 april 2006

quote:HR
mbb321 schreef:

Hello Ajax Fans!

I am an MCFC fan coming in peace to your forum.

I will be visiting your great city next week and wish to attend the Ajax vs MCFC game. As you know, to buy tickets for this game you need an Ajax Club Card number. I was wondering if there is an Ajax fan who cannot make the game who would be kind enough to let me use their club card number for this one game only? I will be arranging for my ticket to be posted to my hotel in Amsterdam for collection upon arrival. I am not a hooligan, and simply would like to watch the game at the stadium rather than on the TV in the city.

Please PM me if you can help me out. I already have an account set up on http://www.ajax.nl

Kind regards!
HR
I'll kindly decline. No offence, but if things go down, I'm screwed. You can say you're not a hooligan, but I can say I'm Frank de Boer himself. And even if you're not, you still may be at the wrong place at the wrong time. It's not that I don't trust you, or anyone doesn't trust you, it's a matter of risks most of us aren't willing to take.
HR
HR

State Scarlet

Uit: Panningen
Vak: -
Reg.: 15 juli 2002

What the above poster said. Is there no other, regular way, to get your away tickets for this match rather than depending on the willingnes of an Ajax Club Card Holder to "loan" their rights?
HRHR
HR

kaashater
Regelmatige invaller

Reg.: 8 mei 2007

If the game isn't sold out yet you can always buy the tickets once you are here, and it probably won't be sold out completely. I don't think anyone will give his card number to a complete stranger, no offence.
HR
HR

Trawlerboy
Ballenjongen

Uit: United Kingdom
Vak: No Season Club Card
Reg.: 30 januari 2012

I am sure the way AFCA supporters at Old Trafford were treated by the Police and stewards will have a bearing. I managed to get 4 Ajacieds into the ground but one was not allowed in. Im sure The Manchester Police will have been in touch with AFCA to ensure no city fans are permitted to stand with us
HRHR

Deze topic is open en bestaat uit 1 pagina: 1

Ga naar de vorige topic Ga naar de volgende topic

Ajax Forums » A - Ajax » English Ajax Forum » Ajax Club Card Number Help

HR

Bookmark and Share

HR
clubgevoel
HR
HR

Man van de Wedstrijd

Kies de Man van de Wedstrijd