Ajax Netwerk
donderdag 23 oktober 2014 - 20:31                      favorieten | nieuwsbrief | RSS RSS
Ga naar de vorige topic Ga naar de volgende topic

Ajax Forums » Historie » Vurnon Anita [deel 4]

HR

Deze topic is open en bestaat uit 80 pagina's: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »

HR

Newcastle Fan
Ballenjongen

Vak: Geen Seizoen Club Card
Droomaankoop: -
Reg.: 12 augustus 2012

I completely agree on one thing, every player wants to be playing Champions League. I think that would have been a big incentive for Anita to stay.

But I don't believe for a second that he would care about the Dutch title. The Dutch league is poor in comparison to the other top European leagues.

I think he'd rather play in the Premiership than win a Dutch league medal. My opinion only.

I'm not denying he's not coming because of the money. If we had offered the same wage as Ajax then he'd be still with you.
HR
HR

Shola Says Relax
Ballenjongen

Vak: No Season Club Card
Reg.: 15 augustus 2012

quote:HR
Hendrix schreef:

(...)

With all due respect, but you just don't get it.

Leaving a football giant like AFC Ajax for a club like Newcastle United is like leaving Marilyn Monroe for the Elephant man.
HR

Swapping the Eredivise for the Premier League is like swapping your Reliant Robin for a Bentley Continental GT. The fact he's not only swapping the Eredivise for the Premier League, but for a Premier League club like Newcastle United is like not only swapping the Reliant for the Bentley, but getting all the optional extras thrown into the deal too.

Shola says relax.
HR
HR

Balotelli
Lid 2de elftal

Uit: Arnhem
Vak: -
Droomaankoop: Adam Maher
Reg.: 30 januari 2007

marx schreef:

(...)

Ik zal je een geheimpje verklappen. Ajax is niet een van de grootste clubs ter wereld. Ajax is de grootste club van Amsterdam. NUFc is een grotere club dan Ajax. Een grotere en trouwere aanhang, hoger budget en meer merchandisinginkomsten.
HR
Trouwere aanhang is sowieso onzin, dat is een mening en niet te vergelijken. Wij zijn hier meer gewend, dus kritischer. Een grotere aanhang (als dat al waar is) komt omdat wij minder inwoners hebben in Nederland. 7 van de 17 miljoen mensen in Nederland hebben 'binding' met Ajax. 4 miljoen noemen zich 'fans'. Verder is merchandise etc heel leuk allemaal, maar wij hebben een historie en prijzenkast waar clubjes als Newcastle zich de pletter van schrikken. De kans dat Newcastle volgend jaar weer bij de top 5 eindigd is net zo groot als dat ze op plaats 10 eindigen.

[Dit bericht is veranderd door Balotelli (op 15 augustus 2012 18:08:06).]
HR
HR

Quattroporte Rode kaart: waarschuwing
Legende

Vak: 122
Reg.: 26 april 2002

marx schreef:

(...)

Ik zal je een geheimpje verklappen. Ajax is niet een van de grootste clubs ter wereld. Ajax is de grootste club van Amsterdam. NUFc is een grotere club dan Ajax. Een grotere en trouwere aanhang, hoger budget en meer merchandisinginkomsten.
HR
Dat zijn jouw criteria ? Niet sportieve successen, wereldwijde bekendheid, wereldwijde aanhang en zo nog een paar ?
HR
HR

spelbos
Legende

Uit: Amsterdam
Reg.: 1 juli 2006

Shola Says Relax schreef:

(...)

Swapping the Eredivise for the Premier League is like swapping your Reliant Robin for a Bentley Continental GT. The fact he's not only swapping the Eredivise for the Premier League, but for a Premier League club like Newcastle United is like not only swapping the Reliant for the Bentley, but getting all the optional extras thrown into the deal too.

Shola says relax.
HR
But will he become a better player at NUFC?
HR
HR

robinajax
Idool

Droomaankoop: Rafael van der Vaart
Reg.: 15 september 2006

British people only know their national competition, everything outside of Britain is unknown, therefore I don't take an opinion about the eredivisie from them seriously. You said it before, you even don't know Anita! WTF! :D
HR
HR

marx
Icoon

Uit: nijmegen
Droomaankoop: Vadocz Kristian
Reg.: 4 mei 2004

Newcastle Fan schreef:

I think it comes down to good scouting from our staff.
HR
NUFC is still engaged in moneyball? If so, I admire NUFC and Ashley.
HR
HR

Newcastle Fan
Ballenjongen

Afonso Alves scored 40 goals in one season in the Dutch league, that's all I need to know :)
HR
HR

AFCANieuwmarkt
Icoon

Reg.: 5 november 2006

Newcastle Fan schreef:

Afonso Alves scored 40 goals in one season in the Dutch league, that's all I need to know :)
HR
Van Persie was topscorer in the PL . all i need to know.

[Dit bericht is veranderd door AFCANieuwmarkt (op 15 augustus 2012 18:15:17).]
HR
HR

robinajax
Idool

Reg.: 15 september 2006

Newcastle Fan schreef:

HR
Seems you fit in my description ;)

[Dit bericht is veranderd door robinajax (op 15 augustus 2012 18:15:16).]
HR
HR

Shola Says Relax
Ballenjongen

spelbos schreef:

(...)

But will he become a better player at NUFC?
HR
With the tutelage of the Prophet Foluwashola, yes, most certainly.
HR
HR

Balotelli
Lid 2de elftal

(...)

Shola says relax.
HR
It seems like you (as a NU fan) are taking credit for the fact that the PL is a stronger and more interesting league than the Dutch league. Newcastle is not one of the top teams in the PL. It's just one of the teams, the way you look at it it would also be better for a player to play for - let's say - Southampton, then for a team like Ajax. The PL is great, absolutely. Especially if you play for Man U, MC, Arsenal, Chelsea etc., but Newcastle is not on that level, it never will be. Newcastle will (most likely) never play Champions League again, and will fight every year to finish somewhere between 5-10. That's different than playing for Ajax. Ajax plays for the title, if we lose the entire country loses it's shit. Ajax plays CL, Ajax plays with it's own philosophy, and Ajax plays attacking football no matter what. Anita is a player who - if he plays well for one, maybe two, more seasons - could choose clubs from a different caliber. Arsenal, Valencia etc.

[Dit bericht is veranderd door Balotelli (op 15 augustus 2012 18:25:00).]
HR
HR

Hendrix
Idool

Vak: 129
Reg.: 9 december 2005

(...)

Shola says relax.
HR
How fitting that you would choose to use a materialistic metaphor. I guess we agree that Anita is leaving for the money.
HRHR
HR

Balotelli
Lid 2de elftal

Newcastle Fan schreef:

HR
Andy Carrol scored 12 in the PL, then was sold for 40M. That's all we need to know... :D
HR
HR

Newcastle Fan
Ballenjongen

You claim Newcastle will never play CL again, yet we were 3 points from 4th place only last season?

The only reason you challenge the title every season is because the rest of the teams in the league are equivalent to the English Championship.
HR
HR

Shola Says Relax
Ballenjongen

Hendrix schreef:

(...)

How fitting that you would choose to use a materialistic metaphor. I guess we agree that Anita is leaving for the money.
HR
Okay, how about a different one? If the Premier League was the Olympic Games, the Eredivise would be the Special Olympics. :)

Top 6 finish in the PL > top 1 finish in the Eredivise.
HR
HR

Vaart erin
Vedette

Vak: 422
Reg.: 8 februari 2009

(...)

Okay, how about a different one? If the Premier League was the Olympic Games, the Eredivise would be the Special Olympics. :)

Top 6 finish in the PL > top 1 finish in the Eredivise.
HR
Yeah like Newcastle would beat Ajax, AZ and PSV. Dream on. Maybe PPSV and AZ but certainly not Ajax. And that's exactly why Anita shouldn't go there. If we'd play you you'd get your asses kicked.

[Dit bericht is veranderd door Vaart erin (op 15 augustus 2012 18:40:12).]
HR
HR

AFCANieuwmarkt
Icoon

Reg.: 5 november 2006

This is becoming a Ajax - Newcastle discussion in an Vurnon Anita topic on an Ajax board.

Newcastle fans u have the info on Anita needed, and for the rest, lets talk about Anita again, and i would prefer it in dutch :B
HR
HR

Newcastle Fan
Ballenjongen

AZ? :D

They have Jozi Altidore starting upfront them, he was playing for relegated Hull City almost 3 seasons ago.

We couldn't beat Ajax,PSV or AZ yet we can beat Manchester United 3-0 and Chelsea away 2-0? :B
HR
HR

marx schreef:

(...)

HR
Ik kan normaal altijd wel lachen om je post hier,maar nu moet je echt kappen met ja f#cking Newcastle gelul ben je nu echt helemaal gek geworden hoe durf je dat cluppie te vergelijken met Ajax o.a. winnaar van europcup1 en 4 keer,2 wereldbekers etc. de status die Ajax heeft in de wereld zal dat kleine cluppie in een grote competitie nooit maar dan nooit halen! ZOT :denk
HR
HR

Burzlew
Legende

Uit: Lissabon / Amsterdam
Vak: 410
Reg.: 3 augustus 2002

Kunnen de mensen die spreken 'in naam van de Ajacieden' even gauw hun mond houden? Heel irritant.
HR
HR

Vaart erin
Vedette

Vak: 422
Reg.: 8 februari 2009

Newcastle Fan schreef:

AZ? :D

They have Jozi Altidore starting upfront them, he was playing for relegated Hull City almost 3 seasons ago.

We couldn't beat Ajax,PSV or AZ yet we can beat Manchester United 3-0 and Chelsea away 2-0? :B
HR
Every team can always beat any other team. And for the record, you, as a club, were relegated 3 seasons ago.
HR
HR

Balotelli
Lid 2de elftal

Newcastle Fan schreef:

You claim Newcastle will never play CL again, yet we were 3 points from 4th place only last season?

The only reason you challenge the title every season is because the rest of the teams in the league are equivalent to the English Championship.
HR
That's nice and all. But Man U, Man C, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs are much stronger. And you weren't 3 points from the CL, you were 3 point from CL qualifiers. That's not the same.

Newcastle is probably the equivalent of Feyenoord or AZ. But teams like Ajax, PSV, Twente etc. have more quality than NU, with A LOT less budget. Newcastle wouldn't challenge the title in the Dutch League, so what's your point? That the PL has a couple of teams that are better than the dutch teams?? Too bad Newcastle isn't one of them... Take away the big ass budget's of most of the PL teams (aside from the first 3 or 4) and what's left?? Strong league, with strong top teams? YES. Is Newcastle one of them? NO. Does Newcastle play an important role in the PL? NO

[Dit bericht is veranderd door Balotelli (op 15 augustus 2012 18:47:11).]
HR
HR

Pancake
Idool

Reg.: 3 juni 2001

From a socio-cultural view you can say NUFC is a beautifull club. (supporters, stadium etc) But apart from that they are just filling for the premier league, which is the most overrated league in the world. (Best payed footballers who play horrible football in plastic stadiums) I know this is not true for every club, but you can't deny the PL is like the real estate bubble in football.

Anyway I can understand Anita a little. Keep in mind he won the title twice now, so he looks for a new challenge (abroad). NUFC seems to have some ambition for next season, money is nice, so why not? Allthough, I would rather go to a better club which will play more passing game.
HR
HR

tukas
International

Reg.: 20 januari 2010

The only reason that the PL is better is cause of the Bosman arrest.
And the overpriced tv money. Yet, almost every team lacks tactical and technical knowledge.

You guys depend on transfers, we depend on our youth. I know what will be better in the end when FF kicks in. Altho I think the FIFA and UEFA are to scared to develop it.
HRHR

Deze topic is open en bestaat uit 80 pagina's: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »

Ga naar de vorige topic Ga naar de volgende topic

Ajax Forums » A - Ajax » Historie » Vurnon Anita [deel 4]

HR

Bookmark and Share

HR
clubgevoel
HR
HR

Man van de Wedstrijd

Kies de Man van de Wedstrijd

HR

Battle tegen deze posters

HR

Pool-klassement pagina

HR

VoVo-klassement pagina

HR

Favoriete opstellingen

HR

Ajax Chatbox

Ga nu naar de chatbox om met andere fans van gedachten te wisselen over de club!

HR

Ajax Poll

Wie moet er in de spits?

Sigthorsson
Milik
Klaassen
Kishna
Zivkovic
Een ander

HR

VoVo

Van de Ajax-fans denkt 100,0% dat Ajax wint van Go Ahead Eagles. Wat denk jij?

HR

Ideeënbus

We zijn op zoek naar jouw ideeën om Ajax Netwerk nog beter te maken.

HR

Pool

De posters op deze pagina verwachten van Ajax-Go Ahead Eagles:

HR

Oranje Netwerk

Ga nu kijken wat er op Oranje Netwerk te doen is!